International Internship

Swedish autumn is moving fast & I am in a rather happy position to announce my approved internship for the Swedish major music organization BILDA. I will be joining the company's cultural & music sector "bildamusic.nu" which also has offices here in Jonkoping, where I have been studying.

During my entire internship I will be dealing with festival management & planning, budget documentation, consultancy, marketing, ticket - pricing apllications, analysis of cost structures, and lots of other things complying that most of the professional promoters are involved with around the world of music business.

Starting with a big event(http://www.jonkoping.se/english.4.e570c6911fb81aceb880005662.h tml) taking place in Folkets Park in Huskvarna, where about 90 bands will perform in two days time, this is a festival with a cheap entrance ticket. Bands performing have been asked to pay a small fee in order to participate.

The internship adventure will continue with setting up a couple of events & gigs in the region, which features live venues.


Σχόλια

  1. Hi Statis, congrats on your internship!

    I am thinking about applying for the same program (Economics and Management of Entertainment and Arts at Jonkoping), but I have never been in the business of Entertainment and Art - I have always been in interested in it, I took intensive art courses - but not on a professional level. I was wondering if you could give me an advice on whether I should apply to this program or choose something else! I see that you are a professional musician, and I was wondering if all the students at that course are professional in the entertainment and arts industry.

    I would appreciate your advice!!!

    Once again, congrats on your internship!

    Best,
    S.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Interview with Sergali Adilbekov, founder of Swiss Social

My new article published in Naftemporiki newspaper

My conversation with an AI Chatbot