International Internship

Swedish autumn is moving fast & I am in a rather happy position to announce my approved internship for the Swedish major music organization BILDA. I will be joining the company's cultural & music sector "bildamusic.nu" which also has offices here in Jonkoping, where I have been studying.

During my entire internship I will be dealing with festival management & planning, budget documentation, consultancy, marketing, ticket - pricing apllications, analysis of cost structures, and lots of other things complying that most of the professional promoters are involved with around the world of music business.

Starting with a big event(http://www.jonkoping.se/english.4.e570c6911fb81aceb880005662.h tml) taking place in Folkets Park in Huskvarna, where about 90 bands will perform in two days time, this is a festival with a cheap entrance ticket. Bands performing have been asked to pay a small fee in order to participate.

The internship adventure will continue with setting up a couple of events & gigs in the region, which features live venues.


Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις