Suggested book: Trading Reality by Michael Ridpath

Back in 1997, Michael Ridpath published his book, Trading Reality, which I started reading recently and it definitely got me by surprise. Why? Well, I consider the author an early visioner of the coming Virtual Reality digital world(s) now taking place with all the Metaverse hype and developments. Apart from the book being a good financial thriller, navigating the reader through the peculiarities and mishappenings of the global financial world, I was excited how the author imagines the future of VR being applied to every aspect of business and social life. 

You can buy the book here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00FMX2YS6/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i12

- Stathis Kassios

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

My new article published in Naftemporiki newspaper

Interview with Sergali Adilbekov, founder of Swiss Social

My conversation with an AI Chatbot