Starting-Up Your Business with Apostolis Aivalis

Please introduce yourself to the readers of this blog.

I am a business strategist the last 10 years. Mentoring businesses or start-ups. I focus on business strategy and growth.




Why should somebody attend the forthcoming seminars Starting-up your Business in Athens and Thessaloniki?

In this seminar you can get 6 months of business consulting in 4 hours. It is a solid course on the basics that every start-up is searching for. It will give you a great overview so you can go start your business doing the right things.

Your opinion on the Greek start-up ecosystem?

Greek start-up ecosystem is growing fast. Some people will say its a hype, I ll say most emerging industries go through the same stages. There are plenty of start-ups (many of them really growing and scaling fast), available funding, several organizations, accelerators and service providers offering help and support so now is the time to take the leap of faith and risk to transform your own idea into a business. I believe the ecosystem will get better and mature soon. It is a matter of time.

Does Greece need a new global marketing plan? Your suggestions for Greece's revival?

Definitely YES! Greece needs a global marketing strategy. There is none. Decide our 'product offering', our strengths, avoid (while improve) our weaknesses, form the proper go to market strategy and then start a great implementation to bring back results. Greece is an amazing 'product'. It can be a cash-cow while it represents values that people want and understand. The thing is we (Greeks) do not realize that and in some cases we don't want to implement and become better even if there is enough strategy and intelligence to use. I wish I will see Greece thriving again someday, and I am always available to help.

Please close this interview as you see fit.

I often support talents when I see them. I try to jump into the entrepreneurs shoes too. If there are people out there willing to do the next big thing please try to challenge me too. Inspiration is the best thing you can share


Thank you for your answers Apostolis!
Stathis Kassios

Note: If you would like to attend the seminars in Athens (24 October) or Thessaloniki (30 October) with a 50% ticket discount, contact me in my personal email to provide you with a promotional code: skassios(at)gmail(dot)com

Links:
http://www.aival.com/about/team/tolis-aivalis

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

My new article published in Naftemporiki newspaper

Interview with Sergali Adilbekov, founder of Swiss Social

My conversation with an AI Chatbot