Greek Population, You Have a Unique Chance! - by Anette Pekrul

Dear Greek Friends,

I promised three Greek fighters for a change to the better, Stathis, Sheridan and Christiana to write down the thoughts I have for all of you and your country. We met on the internet and it think it is no coincidence. I don't believe in coincidences, because I love the greek history, the country, its philosophers and YOU, the people. So it was also no coincidence, that you, the population, had to face this tremendous crisis. This crisis is your chance! It is your chance to have the biggest influence and the greatest achievements you may not yet be able to imagine. I am convinced, you will lead your country out of the crisis into a SUSTAINABLE and RESILIENT future. As a humanist I am focused since many years, actually since decades, on how to change the world to the better and I was working hard, thinking and fighting a lot, but I always had the feeling that I could not help, move or achieve enough until one day I remembered a quote of Socrates which is:

„The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, 
but on building the new.” 

This wisdom changed everything: my thinking and concepts, my energy and my progress. But still I had many single concepts not yet realized. Looking on all the solutions I created for changing education system, Co2-reduced living, re-creating  important social values like respecting elderly people, organic nutrition, talent support for kids, lifelong learning, changing media system to a high quality information system, create more financial equality, strengthening civic society and strengthening democracy believing in the opportunity of world freedom and a positive future for humanity and our planet ... 

Those were all concepts which were single and standing alone they did not have a big chance for success. The second insight was: ALL BELONGS TOGETHER!  And that was the key for me to create a new living and housing system including all the concepts and providing the INFRASTRUCTURE for the change to the better. (www.balance4yourlife.org) This new holistic living and housing concept can be adapted to your country or the concepts implemented to your villages and cities. One small part of the new education system is on the road, we just launched the website: www.netteachers.comHopefully, we manage this successfully and then bring to Greece ... These are concepts I am working on - also for YOU! I am so happy that the internet provides the opportunity to share my thoughts and work with you. If your friends Christiana, Sheridan and Stathis would not have shared their thoughts on the internet we would most probably not have met. 

I love the "Hellene" concept and share and support as much as I can. And if everybody of us looks at his/her talents, potentials and opportunities and USE them, if we all stick together, trust each other and focus on building  the new by co-working and sharing we will succeed together. For a better today and a better,  sustainable and RESILIENT tomorrow for the future generation. You are not alone! Let's take care and action!

Love,

Anette

To connect with Anette, Greek entrepreneurs and creatives, join Zorba The Entrepreneur:


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

My new article published in Naftemporiki newspaper

Interview with Sergali Adilbekov, founder of Swiss Social

My conversation with an AI Chatbot