Business studies in Sweden

Today I was given the opportunity to present in front of an audience of potential Bachelor & Master students, about venturing far from their home-country Greece & studying at Jonkoping International Business School in Sweden.

I felt honoured to present my personal thoughts & view about Sweden's entrepreneurial ecosystem, the way I experienced it for almost 2 years through J.I.B.S. educational system & its close ties with various Swedish multinational firms & industries, while discussing about current & future business opportunities in Sweden/Greece, after graduation.

I would like to warmly thank Skylines (http://www.facebook.com/Skylines.gr) for perfectly organizing this event, JIBS alumni of course (http://www.facebook.com/jibsalumni) for asking me to provide my perspective as a former master student, Monika Pavlovic (JIBS business development manager), Joey Uijleman Anthonijs (The Hague University of applied sciences) & all the great people that I met during the seminar.

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Interview with Sergali Adilbekov, founder of Swiss Social

My new article published in Naftemporiki newspaper

My conversation with an AI Chatbot